Wednesday 21 March 2012

Escape

Today
I did it...
I sucessed to keep my feeling inside my heart and didn't show to anyone of my friend,
even though my family members...
Today, I am really scare to come back home...
Because i scare to face my family... their disappointment...
Feeling want to escape from these all...

So i hind in Yee Wen's house
Gossip with her
At least i can don't think about the result for awhile
Later on
Yen Ling came to Yee Wen's house to console Yee Wen
Because Yee Wen's face "smellly" since she got her result...
So...
One more person gossip with us...

Finally
I still had to face my family members
I came back to my home
I don't aspect to get any consolation from them
But...
At least...
Don't be sarcastic please...
I really don't have spaces to cry
Just a little while when I bath...

I won't cry in front of you all
I don't want to expose my feeling to disturb those who get good result
Need to cover your happiness to look after my feeling
So...
I had done it
Well done to me~^^
Sincerely congrats to all who satisfied or not satisfied with your result
You all had done well~ :)

I'll be fine
Soon...

2 comments:

  1. very sorry i wana to wish to you...
    you smiled all the day...
    and i really tot tat you're okay.
    mayb down only when you're alone in night... that's all..
    but luckily i went to meet you two.
    i thk, i gossiped with you..
    i had done sumthg for you two, at least.
    Be Fine Soon, Fren =)

    ReplyDelete